Q & A

 Questions for me 😉

I've been receiving a few questions from my Instagram followers and will answer them here



Question #1
@itz_minniesha asked me : Do you draw on paper too?







Question #2
@queenniyah3 ask me : What was your favorite drawing?



Question #3
@annoyinggvrl asked me : Who inspired you to start drawing?
my answer : My family is really artistic ,my mum is a fashion designer ,my dad studied art in the university, my uncle and two aunties are graphic designers by profession and my brother did graphic design ,so I kinda got influenced / inspired by them.

Question #4
@thatboii.ant_ wants to know : Do you have a sister?
my answer : No I don't but ,I have a brother who is artistically inclied.

Question #5
@yaknow_yagirlyayarumi & @sdamier_27 & @2kyne asked me : 
How old were you when you started drawing?
I always loved art from kindergarten, primary school, at the early age of 8 I would spend time drawing.

Question #6
@2kyne asked me : When did you find out what to use to make the Cartoons?
my answer :  I randomly saw a video on YouTube about how to draw Cartoons. That's when
I found out to use apps like Adobe draw / Sketchbook / Adobe sketch /... 
I basically started watching a few Tutorials and slowly created my own style and
improved day by day ,now being the one helping others on my own YouTube
channel showing my techniques and how to get started youtube.com/idrawtoon

Question #7
@jaques_tan23 asked me : What has been your inspiration to first start creating these animated toons?
my answer : It was not actually planned. I happend to stumble on such pages and thought to myself oh guuurl you can try it too I did and improved I encouraged myself that I could also do it and even better.

Question #8
@ybn_andres wants to know : How do you draw so good?
 my answer : the more you practise the more you will improve! 

Question #9
cartoons_.babe asked me : Do your fingers hurt / bruise after working on a cartoon for a long period time ?
my answer: Not everyone might know that I created my first cartoons with my
cellphone and free apps. Yes of cause my fingers hurt after drawing for
long hours on a drawing ,but I've switched programs and only do outlines
with my phone and continue colouring / shading with my Laptop using
Photoshop.

Question #10
@itz_minniesha asked me : Do you get paid for your art ?
my answer : I started taking commission work when I realized how good I actually
draw and how much time I invest in drawing for others I always say
"Time is money" I offer drawings for eg profile pictures ,
logos ,edits ,YouTubers , musicians and businesses.
I also sell my art on platforms like eBay , Merch by Amazon ,Fiverr ,
and more. 
 Having experience with costumers defnitly helps me alot with the job I
want to do in future , I will have to deal with clients and when I start
early it will be easier for me to handle.
I also receive a lot of dms ,people being mad about having to pay for an
art piece ,but at the same time don't realize how much time ,effort and
energy I spend on creating such a drawing , no one out there would want
to work hard and receive nothing for it right ? People be asking for Free
art or art for exchange in a shoutout. If I say "no" accept it and simply go
look for another artist who will do it for free.


didn't find your question? feel free to contact me on one of my social media accounts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get noticed on Instagram with your art

How to make business with Cartoons